Hill Day at Home: A Virtual Advocacy Event for Mental Health Advocates
More Than A Digital Rally Cry
The Alliance of Mental Health Providers of Oklahoma encourages mental health advocates across the state to register now for Hill Day at Home on Tuesday, October 19. The event, which is sponsored by the National Council for Mental Wellbeing, gives advocates a chance to raise their voices, elevate concerns and connect with influencers on Capitol Hill.
Join the National Council as they
- Address the most pressing questions facing our field in the wake of COVID-19.
- Hear from key policy leaders on the latest developments from Capitol Hill.
- Get a view inside the Biden Administration and their mental health agenda.
- Celebrate the 2021 Advocacy Leadership Awards Recipients
More than just a digital rally cry, Hill Day at Home is an opportunity to boost your knowledge base and inform your ongoing advocacy. What can you expect to learn? For starters, we will:
- Explore the advancements in Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) growth and talk next steps for this transformational model.
- Highlight the congressional activities to support and enhance the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline as it transitions to the three-digit dialing code (988) in July 2022.
- Discuss the latest policy developments in bolstering our sectors workforce, increasing access to treatment and more!
Please feel free to share this post with your fellow mental health advocates. Also, be sure to reserve your seat in advance – register for Hill Day at Home to stay informed, be inspired and move the legislation needle, all at the comfort of your own desk.